Legal Solutions for over 50’s
The average age of Australia’s population is increasing. As a result, the reach and impact of legal issues affecting older people and their families is increasing.
At Sharon Moore Solicitor we can assist older Australians to plan for and achieve a fulfilling retirement with peace of mind that their legal affairs are in order.
We understand that older Australians have special legal needs. This is why we also have extensive networks within the aged care sector and regularly work with other aged care service providers to ensure a fully coordinated service.
If mobility is an issue, we offer home visits throughout the Warners Bay and surrounding areas.
We provide advice in the following areas:
- Wills and estate administration (including applications for probate)
- Applications for Letters of Administration on intestacy
- Powers of Attorney
- Wills disputes including defending and challenging wills
- Aged care advice including review of agreements
- Retirement village advice
- Social security advice (particularly as it relates to gifting rules and implications for aged care)
- Age discrimination
- Reverse mortgages
- Business succession planning
Arrange a consultation with an experienced Elder Law solicitor.