Contact Us

Wills & Estate Administration

Our people have a wealth of industry and professional experience, and are highly regarded in their fields of expertise.


Should I make a Will?

Yes. Making a will is essential if you would like to decide who will receive your assets and belongings after you die. It is particularly important to make a will if you have a family or other dependants. Even if you are married you will need a Will.

Sharon Moore offers one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to obtain a Will in the Warners Bay area.

We always recommend keeping your will up to date as it makes distributing your estate far easier on your beneficiaries in what is already a hard enough time as it is.

We can assist you with:

  • Drafting and updating wills;
  • Applying for Probate;
  • Assistance with claims against wills and estates
  • Deceased estate claims /defending deceased estate claims
  • Estate planning administration
  • Letters of Administration (in the event that a will is invalid or there is no will at all)
  • Supreme Court estate litigation
  • Assistance with claims under the Succession Act 2006.

How we will help

Having us draw up you will is in your interest because we will:

  • Make sure your will is valid – that is, properly drawn, signed and witnessed
  • Make sure your wishes are clearly expressed in the will
  • Advise you regarding adequate provision for your spouse and children, or for any former spouse or any dependents
  • Advise you on choosing an executor and on the executor’s right to be paid for his or her time and trouble in administering your estate
  • Advise you on the best way to arrange your affairs
  • Keep the will in a safe place, without charge

Letters of Administration

In the event that a valid will has not been left, Sharon Moore can assist you with applying for Letters of Administration to the Supreme Court of NSW. In these circumstances, there is legislation which details how an estate may be distributed and by whom.


Sharon Moore can help you apply to the Supreme Court of NSW for Probate in instances where there is a valid will and you have been nominated as Executor of that will. The Supreme Court can then grant probate which authorities you to distribute the deceased estate in accordance with the provisions of the will.

Arrange a consultation with an experienced wills and probate lawyer.